CNC Control Features
All the options on other controls are standard here
One of the cornerstone features of the Creative Evolution CNC has been the update-ability of the control software. We continue to offer improvements and innovations. New features include:
- Macro programs for easy operator programming of everyday layout functions like facing, squaring, pocketing, and holes
- Data filtering for more efficient roughing operations
- Thermal compensation sensing, for ultra-high accuracy
- Fully automated laser tool probing
- User-defined commands for custom user functions
- Automatic home and offset center-finder
All Creative Evolution CNC users can update to the
latest control software and enjoy the latest features and performance.
- Cartesian Programming by G0, G1, G2, G3.
- Helical contouring, even with 4 and 5 axis moves.
- Polar coordinate programming.
- Spherical coordinate programming.
- World coordinate programming.
- Combined absolute/incremental programming.
- Scale Factors, independent 5 axis.
- Mirror image function, 5 axis.
- Part and data rotation.
- Axis swapping.
- Dynamic zero shift on-the-fly.
- Z axis retract limit.
- Z axis milling depth limit.
- Part cropping, workzone limits, part windowing.
- Drilling, boring, and tapping canned cycles.
- Rectangular and circular pocket milling cycles.
- 2-D cutter compensation with look-ahead to 20 blocks.
- Unlimited program length capacity.
- Program jumps.
- Program subroutines, nesting to 10 levels.
- Program loops, nesting to 10 levels.
- Remote file calls.
- Rapid traverse relative to reference positions.
- Switchable plane contouring.
- Dynamic unlimited look-ahead ( geometric intelligence ).
- Graphic verification on-board.
- Mid-File start and end.
- Parametric programming.
- Calculation parenthesis to 10 levels deep.
- DCN ( Direct CNC Networking ) support.
- Network interface card.
- Network client software for Microsoft Windows, 2007, Server 2008, and TCP/IP.
Machine Support Features
- 4th and 5th axis software support.
- Gantry machine support ( synchronous dual-motor axes ).
- Backlash compensation.
- Leadscrew pitch error compensation.
- Graphical drive tuning.
- I/O diagnostics.
- Operations log files.
- 2-D cutter compensation utility with look-ahead to 997 blocks.
- APT to ISO format translator ( post-processor ).
- Integer file format support.
- Program assistant for interactive help.
- DOS Shell capability.
- File management utilities.
- 99 fixture offsets.
- 99 tool length, radius and diameter offsets.
- Jog-return function allows interruption of operation, manual functions, and resume of automatic operation.
- MDI ( Manual Data Input ) mode for input and immediate execution of single program lines.
- Automatic screen saver.
- English/Metric switching.
- Teach-mode ( automatic position input ).
- All software features are included standard.
- Full spindle, gear change, and toolchanger support.
- Interfacing of 4, 5, gantry axis support.
- Processor PC option adds additional multi-tasking support for background editing, programming, CAD/CAM, real-time milling, etc.